Met with Durkin yesterday. Met with Bob Nichols, and some of the staff - Shona, Tanya, Raj, Ben Huggins, Luke.
Unpleasant meeting, but he said will give me work. I won't forget that meeting, ever.
We didn't talk money, or anything else. He indicated timing as of 1/19.
Meanwhile Mike called and has a restructuring job in Secaucus on a luggage retailer. 3 week engagement. Will pay $600 per day. The guy (Clear Thinking Group, or something like that) didn't have the engagement signed as of Friday. Wants to start as soon as Monday. I said OK.
If it happens I will contact Durkin. There was no discussion of exclusivity, but I'm sure it will come up. Whatever.
Mike seems to think that business will be hot for the moment, and this restructuring job could turn into a new line of business for him. If Durkin goes sour, so be it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment