skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Work Log
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Spoke with Durkin. Wants to know the dirt. Want to meet with him face to face. Will call him with a definitive time as soon as I have info from Mike.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(16)
▼
January
(16)
New accountant
First assignment
The more I think about it the more irritated I am ...
First job. Wells Fargo AR only deal. Not sure if i...
Spoke to Joel Smith. He advised setting up a corpo...
Spoke to Mike yesterday. He finally got an answer ...
Spoke to Durkin. He insists on exclusivity, and hi...
Met with Durkin yesterday. Met with Bob Nichols, a...
Met with Mike yesterday. Meeting went very well. H...
Meeting with Mike Forte tomorrow at 1pm and with D...
Spoke with Durkin. Wants to know the dirt. Want to...
Spoke with Mike Forte, who was very nice. Maybe me...
No reply to two emails to Renee.I spoke to Ronny C...
Went to Fidelity to set up my IRA. All set up, now...
Saw a deduction for $730.77 on the paycheck. Spoke...
Calls today:1. CIT - final payroll was sent out. I...
About Me
HT
Just a 50-ish guy who likes bread.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment